Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This busy week =)

Well this week and last have been pretty crazy busy among other things. I have had the opportunity to go to work with my dad for the past several days working at Amazing Jakes fixing the roller coaster track that needed MAJOR repairing. Each day we work early morning and late late night only getting about 4 hours of sleep Max. Here are some pics of the track..

Also this week I've been doing all I can to see my friends before I head off for school on Thursday (crazy how fast that came up). Last night Susie, Jake, Eric, Rebecca, Jared, and I had dinner at Becca's place as like a goodbye hang out night I guess. It was fun and I will miss them all!

Saturday Jared and I went to his house to help color Easter Eggs for his nieces and nephews and help put the plastic eggs together as well. It was nice, Sylvia (the Easter Bunny) brought me an Easter Egg made in Germany with a few surprises inside it was so sweet Thanks again!
On Easter We had our typical family dinner and desert. We had potatoes, Easter Jello, rolls, turkey, green beans, corn and other things. After which we had Grandma's famous Pudding pies.
If you would like the Rainbow Jello recipe please let me know I would love to give it to you.
That night Jared brought me a rose and he was all dressed up it was ADORABLE!! He is so Handsome! Ah, I am so lucky!
I know I was going backwards but now I'm going forward haha, Today After I'm done watching the kids and the house is decent I will walk down to the High School to say goodbye to a few of my old teachers, Now that Mr. Williams(R.I.P.) is gone there are only 4 teachers to see. Hopefully they will be there. After that, when Dad gets home Jared and I will have our pictures taken before I leave, FINALLY we have needed good pictures for a long time, I have a few good ones in mind too! yay! After that we will be heading to the temple for baptisms with my grandma and little sister. Apparently there are over like 100 names to be done, so we will be quite busy.
Tomorrow beyond packing most of the day I will get to see Christina and hopefully Krystal maybe even Emily, I hope. Then saying goodbye to my family.. I will not be returning till most likely December, so that In August I can keep my job and take some extra classes while most students are on break. Although If I have enough money I would absolutely LOVE to come home for Jared's farewell. I would hate to miss it.
This week is crazy and on a happy note I get texting on thursday so I won't be so bored. lol.
Also I am excited cuz the sooner I leave the faster time will fly and I will be able to come back, and Jared will be back and things will finally start in our lives. Oh how I look forward to that day.
Anyway thank you for those who follow this and respond it is much appreciated. Lets me know that I'm not just talking to myself haha. Luv ya~

3 comments:

Holly said...

That's a pretty neat jello cake thingy!

But yes, hang in their girly! Just keep reminding yourself that time does go on and that day where you and Jared will finally start your lives WILL come! Has Jared gotten his call yet? When does he leave?

Oh, and MG = Missionary Gir1, which you will be one of! Remember that facebook group? That's what it's from!

Holly said...

Girl with and l... not a 1

Unknown said...

Haha Thanks Holly =)
He hasn't got his call yet, he is still trying to finish his papers, he is just barely getting done with his medical papers due to complications, but is finally moving forward. I think that's the hardest part, because I will be gone and he will still be here, If he was gone too, it would be MUCH easier.. but oh well, nothing I can do about that. Just pray that it will be soon.

Sweet yay MG lol I don't want to officially join that yet, cuz people will start asking questions about the whole thing and ask if he is gone, or if I'm waiting for someone else... so I think I'm going to wait at least until he gets his papers in.