Sunday, May 17, 2009

Food, pictures, and caving! =)

Here at BYU-Idaho the students have a card called the Student Discount Card and there is a section on it where you can get free things from places in Rexburg. So, yesterday Katherine and I went around town getting all the free stuff to eat and enjoy, kind of like a progressive dinner. But It was good, we got chips and salsa from Bajio, then tatter tots from Sonic, Chocoloate cake from Gandalfo's, and Crazy Bread from Little Ceasers. All in all it was good and yummy. We had fun. While we were at Deseret book (next door to Bajio we decided to just stop by) we saw these new pictures from David Bowman (my Freshman year Seminary Teacher).


When I saw these pictures I could feel the spirit so strongly I was about to cry.
One of these days I will acquire these and put them in my house. I love them.

Last night I had my first experience going caving. It was a blast! At points it was kinda cold and there was ice covering the ground with little pockets of puddles randomly placed (one of which I was lucky enough to get my foot sunk into). We had a glow stick fight/fling where everyone was covered with glow stick stuff lol. It was fun. Jill and I got it in our eyes, but thankfully it wasn't too terribly hard to get out. We all had fun, and enjoyed our time out there. Before we left, Jill and I layed on the ground watching the stars looking for satelites, and shooting stars (of which she has never seen one before). But we had no luck before we had to leave. It was late. We ended up being a half hour past curfew. *oops*
Here is a picture of some of the ice cicles hanging off the rocks...
And this one is Jill with her hands covered in glow stick stuff with the sign I-love-you.

No comments: