Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Long time, no posts =/ oops

Hey ya'll,
It truly has been way too long since I have written. I thought I should before it gets way too out of control. =)
Here is the short story of what has been happening for the last... December.
January:  I moved to American Manor which is located on the East side of Campus. I am now located in the same ward as Andy and the gang, & Love it! The Student ward is FANTASTIC! Hands down!
Andy received a surprise Birthday Party - which I gladly skipped my Night class in Psychology for- and had a wonderful night!
February: Andy and I purchased Minkee material in hopes of Sewing a Minkee blanket for Valentines day. (Minkee, is a soft material that is very similar to that of the Beenie Baby and other stuffed animals, super soft, and has a napp to it going in one direction as well as a stretch in one direction.)
March:  Arianna had her 5th Birthday!!!
April: Andy took me to meet his Family in Florida. We also got to visit Disney World courtesy of the Thompson Family. Jake and Amy came along with us, and were 'Officially Engaged' that night! In Paris in Epcot, right before the fireworks! I've never witnessed someone being proposed to so I was VERY emotional!
May:  I changed my major from Child Development to Integrated Studio Art- with an emphasis in Photography. I then added my two clusters consisting of: Dance, and Child Development. 
Andy Had an entrepreneur Class and Decided to start an online Dance Instruction business. 
Check it out at Dance-University.com I am so proud of him and how far he has come with this too!
June: Amy Burke (my best friend and Roommate) had her surprise birthday party. We bought her a Hannah Montana Pinyata for her to smash! Loads of fun! She turned 21!
We also took a trip to Yellowstone National Park, where I got to take Jake and Amy's Engagement photos =) check them out on my Photography Website 
July: July 4th of Course! We spent our Independence day in Idaho Falls for the Fireworks and Festives. Photos also up on the site!
***Mom had her birthday! I love my mom, I honestly don't know where I would be if I didn't have her by my side! She has been so much help and comfort to me for my whole life, it has just taken me this long to see it. I love you mom!***
August: Andy And I finally started on our Minkee Blanket. We spent long hard hours working on it too! Finished photos coming soon. 
I took Andy to meet my family. They all loved him, especially the kids. They cheerfully made him their personal monkey gym! Poor Andy got so beat up. =/ oops haha
Love you
September: On Sept 10th we got to go to the Eastern Idaho State Fair with Missy, Matt, Gary, Merilee, and Andy and I. It was so much fun, we ate a lot and had lots of laughs. Pictures coming soon. 
Andy and I will be celebrating our One Year Anniversary on the 21st. We may or may not be doing anything for it, but we will at the least just be able to enjoy each other's company and reflect on this wonderful year that we have had together. My adoration, love, and appreciation has grown so much for him over this time. I truly see him in a light that I have never viewed another person before. I have a strong spiritual and meaningful deep connection with him, that I hope to share with him for my life and into the eternities. .....just saying.... 
Joshua is having his birthday soon he will be turning 4! Good heavens that's crazy. These kids grow up way too fast! 


Well that's been the most of it. Summed up to a short story. If you would like the elaborate version of any of this, just comment and I will be glad to post an extension. I am just happy to be where I am and happy to be who I am. I love the fact that I am a daughter of the Most High God, and that He loves me. He wants the best for me, and can help me to get where I ultimately want to be. 

No comments: