Thursday, December 3, 2009

Spoiled for my birthday

Andy COMPLETELY spoiled me for my birthday. The weather for this week is in the single & negative digits, so Andy felt that I needed a warm jacket, 2 hats, and a scarf to keep me warm through all of this. So for my birthday he took me to Maurice's to buy them! He ahead of time had them picked out for me to try and see if I liked, which I actually loved. Funny how he knows me so well already. He said that it looked like my style except the cuffs have a small bow on them and the buttons are a little big, otherwise it looked like me. He was right. He then tried several hats on me... and ok, I look terrible in hats, but these didn't look half bad. He loves the England style hat the most, and I like the bill hat. Of course I wear them both to make him smile, and I love to! I am so grateful that he did this for me I'm still feeling spoiled. What a sweetheart!

ALSO, He got us our first puppy, named Paisley, he is so adorable! Andy has the job to feed him, and it is my job to sleep with him. More pictures to come, after I get him his birthday present (coat etc). His birthday is Jan 27th. I love the hollidays!










No comments: